LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP AND GRANTS
Some local universities offer various types of financial aid resources, such as scholarships, fellowships, awards and loans:
- Khazar University International Scholarship Program (KUISP) Khazar University provides a limited number of merit-based scholarships. The applicant does not need to apply for a scholarship – if eligible, Khazar University will notify the applicant in the Offer of Admission. If offered, the scholarship will be reviewed on the annual basis by an appointed academic panel at Khazar University and may be extended for the next year of study, provided that the student’s academic performance is considered up to its level.
- ADA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP OPTIONS.
University values the academic merit and performance of their students, and tend to reward it through generous scholarships, fellowships, and awards:
- Merit Based Scholarships for Undergraduate Students;
- Merit Based Scholarships for Graduate Students;
- Scholarships for Students with a Special Status;
- Heroes Tribute Scholarship;
- Alimardan Bay Topchubashov International Fellowship;
- Need Based Financial Aid: Work-Study Program;
- Haji Zeynalabdin Tagiyev Awards.
Western Caspian University Offers Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for International Applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral (PhD) degrees at Western Caspian University. The aim of Western Caspian University scholarship is to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from low-income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
International Education Grant named after Heydar Aliyev Beginning from the 2024-2025 academic year, the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan is proud to introduce the “International Education Grant named after Heydar Aliyev”. This program is dedicated to the exceptional role of the founder of modern Azerbaijan, the brilliant political and state figure, and the National Leader of the Azerbaijani people, Heydar Aliyev, in securing a deserving position for the Republic of Azerbaijan in the international relations system. The grant program was founded in order to support the education of foreigners in Azerbaijani higher education institutions.